UPDATE: We are excited to announce, beginning June 1, 2021, our doors will be unlocked and our lobbies will be open.
Here at Georgia Veterinary Associates one of our core values is that we care. We care about our patients, clients, and our staff. In light of the COVID-19 and with the safety of everyone in mind, we are making some changes in order to keep serving our community.
For resources and more on the COVID-19 pandemic, click here.
Watch as Dr. Brad Miller and our staff outline some of our new procedures.
As of July 1st, 2020, Georgia Veterinary Associate Hospitals are continuing to provide Curbside Care and Virtual Visits until further notice.
As of April 23rd, 2020, all Georgia Veterinary Associate Hospitals are continuing to provide Curbside Care and Virtual Visits. In order to fully protect our staff and our clients, we feel it is in everyone's best interest to continue following CDC guidelines and social distance whenever possible. What you can expect is the same level of service and medicine you know and expect from your GVA hospital.
As of March 20th, 2020, all Georgia Veterinary Associates Hospitals are switching to Curbside Service and Virtual Appointments.
We are still fully operational, but to help ensure the health of our teams we feel we must make this change. What you can expect is the same level of service and medicine you know and expect from your GVA hospital.
What we will need from our clients:
- Doctor/Technician appointment- Please download the PetPro Connect app and register with your clinic. This app will give us the tools to communicate with you via video consultation during your pet’s scheduled appointment, just like if you were in the room with your pet.
- Surgery appointment- please check your email and submit your anesthetic consent via email/webpage. When you arrive at the clinic, give us a call from the parking lot, a veterinary technician will meet you at the car and admit your pet. All communications will be via telephone or PetPro Connect.
- Grooming appointment- please check your email and submit your grooming consent forms and instructions via email/webpage. We will have a specific door at Russell Ridge and Apalachee Ridge for you to walk up to and pass your pet off to our groomer. Hamilton Ridge and Camden Village clients, please call the clinic when you are in the parking lot and the groomer will come out to retrieve your pet.
- Drop-off appointment- Please note, we can make any appointment a drop-off appointment. The difference between a doctor/technician appointment and a drop off appointment is that everything is done in the clinic and then reported to you after the visit is complete and your pet is ready for pick-up. You do not have to be on premise or on a virtual call.
- Boarding appointment- please check your email and submit your boarding consent and instructions (feeding/medication/etc) via email/webpage. When you arrive at the clinic, give us a call and a pet care team member will come out to retrieve your pet and their belongings.
- Euthanasia appointment- Please call us when you are in the parking lot and a team member will be out to escort you and your pet into the building.
- Emergency- If you feel like your pet is experiencing an emergency during our business hours, please call your GVA clinic so they can prepare for your arrival. Once you are in the parking lot immediately call us so a team member can meet you and transport your pet into the building for an immediate assessment.
Payments can be made over the phone or at some locations, though Wi-Fi terminals, curbside.
All our forms can be found under resources or below:
- Request an Appointment
- New Client Form (Owner)
- New Pet Form (Pet)
- Drop-Off Form
- Boarding Pet Information Form
- Existing Patient History Form
- Bathing Release Form
- Groom Instructions Form
- Prescription Refill Request
- Surgery/Anesthesia Consent Form
- General Contact Form
- International Travel and Health Certificate Form
Virtual Appointments and PetPro Connect:
Current clients need only to download the app and connect with the email on file at your GVA hospital. it can be found on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
When you arrive for your appointment:
Please call your GVA hospital.
Our receptionists will be able to instruct you on what to do. We will ask that you get your pet out of your car as we send out a staff member to retrieve your pet. You'll hand off your pet and depending on what service you are here for, we will either call you or connect with you on the PerPro Connect app.
What to expect during your appointment:
With PetPro Connect, you will virtually be in the exam room during your pet's visit. Check out the video below for for information.